Everyone loves recipes from the Airfryer. I have another one to share with you today. Today it’s about a pizza from the Airfryer. We regularly get questions about what you can or cannot prepare from the Airfryer. You can use it for snacks and chips, but many people don’t know that you can do much more with it. So today I’m sharing a pizza Airfryer recipe with you. Homemade pizza dough, fresh vegetables, really tasty pizza, who wouldn’t want that?
Pizza in the Airfryer: why?
It’s best if you have a nice space Airfryer. That’s the easiest way to make pizza. There are also Airfryers with handy cooking programmes. That’s even more convenient considering with a single push of a button your food is instantly ready. So you have absolutely nothing to worry about. The Airfryer’s hot air technology also ensures a delicious, perfect and crispy pizza.
Baking is also a bit faster than in the oven. And the faster your pizza is ready, the better! Want to make pizza from the Airfryer more often? If you have a smart Airfryer, you can also save your favourite dishes.
Homemade pizza dough for the Airfryer
You can make the tastiest pizza dough yourself. Want to make it easy on yourself? Then you can also use fresh pizza dough in rolls. But your own dough tastes just that little bit better.
You can just follow a standard recipe for pizza dough here. You add dry ingredients together, mix them with water and you just have to be careful not to make it too dry or too wet. So a handy tip for pizza dough from the Airfryer, don’t add all the water to the flour at once. That way it is still doable to make some adjustments while kneading. The dough needs about an hour to rise. So make sure you do prepare it in time.
This is how you get started!
If you want to make a pizza from the Airfryer, you will need a few things.
You will need the following materials:
- An Airfryer
- A pizza baking tray for the Airfryer
For it you will need the following:
- 350 grams of flour
- 50 grams of yeast
- 250 millilitres of water (lukewarm)
- 1 dash of olive oil
- 7 grams of salt
Tips for toppings
You can of course put all kinds of toppings on your Airfryer pizza, but there are always things that stand out! These are some tips for delicious toppings on an Airfryer pizza:
- Red onion
- Parmesan cheese
- Garlic oil
- Pepper and salt
The preparation method
And this is how you proceed:
- Put the flour in a bowl, then add the salt and yeast. Make sure the two ingredients do not touch. This is because salt reduces the action of the yeast.
This will happen later when mixing, but then this is not a problem. Do not add water immediately, it is better to see how the dough turns out first. If it is already quite wet do not add the remaining water.
- You should knead the dough for around 10 minutes until it is smooth. When you can pull it apart and it forms a membrane, the dough is ready
- Let the dough rise for an hour in a greased bowl with a wet tea towel over it
- Divide your dough into three balls and roll them into a round pizza
- Chop some basolicum and whisk the ricotta with some parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, half the basil and the oregano
- Take a sheet of baking paper and place it on the baking tray, spread the dough with a tablespoon of ricotta
- Chop the courgette into thin slices and add some garlic here
- Cut the red onions into onion rings and divide these over the pizza along with the corn
- Preheat the Airfryer to 180 degrees
- Bake the pizza for around 10 minutes until golden brown
- Garnish the pizza with the other half of the basil and some fresh parmesan
- Enjoy your meal!